Wednesday, May 29, 2013

WEDNESDAY RANT-101 FACTS ABOUT THE WST! (101-51)


So I wasn’t even paying attention but yesterday I hit 100 posts.  It’s not really a feat that says stop everything, but I wanted to try something different today for the Wednesday Rant…

So for Post 101, I decided to do 101 facts that you may or may not know about my crazy ass.  Let’s get into it!

101. Played Pumba in a summer camp production of the Lion King.

100. Half Belizean (Mom’s side)

 99. Gave roses to a few girls (no ugly ones) on “Carnation Fridays” in High School.

98. Accidentally head-butted a chick once while dancing to “Lean wit it, rock with it”

97. Dressed up as the Hamburgular one Halloween and traded McDoubles for pints.

96. Crowd-surfed during a rock concert while doing stadium security in college.

95. Co-hosted a campus radio show by the name of the “Roc Boyz” with my best friend.

94. Flipped a four-wheeler 45 seconds after getting on it.

93. Met my best friend in the first grade when I sat on him.

92. Fallen face-first into a party.

91. Swiped a fire extinguisher and used it at a house party.

90. Given a stripper a lap dance.

89. Confident, not arrogant, but it sometimes looks like arrogance.

88. Once performed at a Baseball game in an inflatable Mascot Costume for a non-profit.

87. Purchased multiple Burritos and sold them to people who didn't want to wait in line for double the price at an Iowa City Pancheros.

86. Slept through college roommate having sex on multiple occasions.

85. Deathly afraid of spiders.

84. Missed a pop fly and hit me in the head during the League Championship…

83. Witnessed a fistfight in the House of Representatives.

82. Has an autographed Football and picture taken with Brett Farve. I was seven and at a charity event, clearly I didn't know better. I don't know why the folks let that fly.

81. First Concert: Family Values 1999.

80. Once smoked a 13 year-old couple on a first date with a water balloon. <DICK MOVE!

79. Owned a pair of Horace Grant/James Worthy style Rec-Specs.

78. Hid a Subway sandwich under a teammates’ mattress. He found it a month later.

77. Crip-Walked two days out of reconstructive knee surgery.  Not smart.

76. Jokingly convinced this girl I was Charles Barkley’s nephew…for a month.

75. Got a neck cramp that lasted three days.  Head was literally stuck on my left side.

74. Addicted to White Cheddar Cheez-Its

73. Enjoys the crispy tentacle part of fried Calamari.

72. Once part of the “Hammer Hit of the Day” club; a group of upperclassmen that would throw shoulders into freshman coming out of lunch. <DICK MOVE PART 2

71. Forever known south of the border as “El Guapo”

70.  Not fond of the Randy Jackson, Cee-Lo, Carl Winslow comparisons.

69.Tried to throw a piece of pizza out of a window, window was closed.

68. Did a skit in drag for a Law class video project in H.S.

67. Gone a whole calendar year without losing at Madden.

66. Can name every player on the Chicago Bulls roster from 1996-98.

65. Still has the first “Jock Jams” CD.

64. Attempted and scored a goal with the “knuckle puck” (Floor Hockey).

63. Can Crip Walk, Harlem Shake, A-Town stomp, Two-step, Walk It Out, Dougie and Running-Man.

62. I used to put kids in the Boston Crab, Sharpshooter and the Figure-Four leg lock on the playground. Look em up if you don't know what they are.

61. Kicked in the nuts once, threw up right away.

60. My buddies and I used to pull up to youth group blasting “Kanye’s Workout Plan."

59. Participated in the FUBU, Girbaud Overalls, Bucket hat, and Jersey fashion trends…

58. Convinced a woman I was the heir to the Fruit Roll-Up empire and my friend was Kirk Hinrich’s little brother.

57. Somewhere out there, there’s tape of me going downhill and flipping over the handlebars while mountain biking in Michigan.

56. Slept my entire freshman year of college on a futon because I didn’t feel like climbing into my loft.

55. Developed a taste for Deer and Elk in Iowa/Nebraska.

54. Was once given a B+ in African-American history and I was the only black guy in the class (that includes the teacher).

53. Puts Slushies into the big Fountain Drink cups.

52. Occasionally known to toss on a Zorro hat and mask and perform R. Kelly’s “Happy People.”

51. Dated Green Bay Packers fans on two separate occasions.

Second half on its way say…10ish?

-WST


No comments:

Post a Comment