Friday, May 24, 2013

FULL CIRCLE FRIDAY: PUMP UP THE JAM!


All the stories you know and ones you don’t, but should. Welcome to FULL CIRCLE

MONDAY
            -Let’s take a look at Metta World Peace’s weather forecast:
He also forgot to mention there’s a chance of batshit crazy for the whole week.

         -This guy just smashed the record for consecutive backflips on a pogo stick...
I wonder what his statue will look like someday?


TUESDAY
            Andre Ethier: “SOMEONE GET ME BRO!  I WILL STARE THE SHIT OUT OF THIS UMP ALL DAY IF SOMEONE DOESN’T GET ME!

            -Cavaliers’ owner Dan Gilbert’s son Nick represented the Cavs in the NBA lottery…AGAIN.

The Cavs won the #1 overall pick…AGAIN.

They’ll still be shitty next year…AGAIN.

WEDNESDAY
            -15 years from now, a kid by the name of Jacob Parton will be sitting in a South Carolina bar drunk as he looks blankly into space.  Here’s why…
Damn that’s rough.  you know what else is rough? Taking out your 7’2 rim protector in basketball when you KNOW the ball is clearly going to the best player on the planet...


            -Ravens WR Jacoby Jones took third in Dancing with the Stars…
How did he not win that shit?  He just gave Karina Smirnoff the Miguel leg drop but HELD IT!!!

THURSDAY
-I played Soccer (or Futbol) for about six years as a kid and only managed to score two goals in my life. 

Naturally I was pretty excited, just not this pumped…
Yellow Card though?

-Andrew Garfield shoots hoops in his Spider-Man costume?  Andrew Garfield shoots hoops in his Spider-Man costume.
 Amazing Spider-Man 2 better be dope since you got this free time.


FRIDAY
            -Chris Kreider had this nice OT goal for the Rangers last night to avoid a sweep from Boston in the Eastern Conference Semifinals…

New York will have you believe an epic comeback is on the horizon.  Everyone outside of Big Apple knows they’re still done son.


WEEKEND WATCH!
What you should be doing this weekend if you know, you’re not drunk or doing something better…

SEE FAST SIX!
            -Saw it last night and I took two things away from this movie:

  1. I owe Gina Carano an apology for not taking the time to appreciate her badness sooner.  Skylar Diggins better watch out; she just picked up some competition in the race for my heart.
  2. It’s only a matter of time before Ludacris and Tyrese come out with a buddy-cop movie.

SEE THE HANGOVER III!
            -This will either best the best or the fucking worst one of them all.

BBQ!
            -You grilling up?  Then hit me up!  I promise I’ll bring good meat and hot beats.

FRIDAY SHOUT-OUT!
Recognizing whomever the hell I want!

Congrats to my home girl Karina!  She’ll be graduating this weekend and her brother brought me in to DJ her graduation Saturday Evening.  Did I mention I haven't done this in five years?  So what I’m saying is... IT”S STILL ABOUT TO GO DOWN!!!!

Memorial Day is Monday and I want to say thank you to all the families of Men and Women who have perished while proudly serving in the United States Armed Forces. 

I’ll see you Monday!  *Screams sexual chocolate, drops mic, walks off stage.
-WST

No comments:

Post a Comment