Thursday, May 2, 2013

TEN SPORTS MOVIE SPEECHES THAT GET YOU HYPED!

This was a tough one but I managed to compile what was a long list of canidates to the ten best sports movie speeches.  There will be no re-evaluations!


10. Ducks Fly Together (D2: The Mighty Ducks)

 9. Being Perfect (Friday Night Lights)

8. Waiting My Whole Life (Major League 2)

7. Born For This (Miracle)

6. Our House (Rudy)

5. Destiny (Invictus)

4.  Leave No Doubt (Remember The Titans)

3. Pain Heals (The Replacements)

2.  Regional Finals (Hoosiers)

1. Peace With Inches (Any Given Sunday)
I don't care if I sound like a meathead on this one, you show me this speech, I get JACKED, and I'm ready to do ANYTHING.  Work, play a game, move furniture, paint a house, do your grocery shopping, run through a fucking brick wall...ANYTHING!
-WST

No comments:

Post a Comment