Tuesday, March 26, 2013

TWO THUMBS UP, FOUR THUMBS DOWN TUESDAY! TOURNEY EDITION!


Every Tuesday, I’ll be sharing the little life’s pleasures that make me jump for joy and the terrible, awful things I want to spit on.

Two that earned my love:
1. FLORIDA GULF COAST UNIVERSITY
Sure, they ruined your bracket but I bet you never enjoyed it more.  They’re pretty damn fun to watch.

2. AARON CRAFT!
Cold blooded.  Welcome to March.

Four that earned my scorn:

1. GEORGETOWN!
They underperform every year.  When I see Georgetown in my bracket, I always pick them thinking they're some reincarnation of the Hoyas teams from the 80's and 90's and they're going to step on the court with Dikembe Mutombo, Alonzo Mourning, Patrick Ewing AND Allen Iverson.  Then they lose, and I bang my head against a wall. 

The Hoyas are solely responsible for all the half-ass FGCU Student-Rap videos that have come out in the last three days...

2. MARSHALL HENDERSON!
 GOOD NEWS: He’s crazy, so he’s pretty damn entertaining when he wins.
BAD NEWS: He’s crazy, so he can be a real tool when he loses….

3. NO GUS JOHNSON!
I’m still hung up on the fact that Gus isn’t doing the Tournament.  Imagine how that Craft game winner would have sounded with Gus having one of his patented Gusgasms.

4. YOUR BRACKET AFTER THIS WEEKEND!

I mean it was only 10 or 20 bucks right?
-WST







No comments:

Post a Comment