Friday, March 15, 2013

FULL CIRCLE FRIDAY: JUMP AROUND!


All the stories you know and ones you don’t, but should. Welcome to FULL CIRCLE

MONDAY
-We begin with this…

And this…

And this…
If you came into work in a bad mood Monday, fall on a knife.  Pistons Guard Brandon Knight had to go to work less than 24 hours following THAT and he kept a pretty good attitude about it.


It wasn't in the scouting reports that the clippers threw lobs lol



Also on Monday, what the hell is Stephen Jackson’s doing?
This isn’t the AND1 tour.

 I don’t see “The Professor” or “Skip to my Lou,” I swear some people stay crazy.

TUESDAY
-Oh, I’m sorry, you’re having ANOTHER bad day?

I mean Monday there were no excuses since Brandon Knight clearly had a worse one than anyone on the planet but Tuesday I guess I can let it slid…OH GAWD! :::Big Sean voice::NO! NO! NO! NO! NO!
That's Mets utility infielder Jordany Vadespin taking one to more than the tip and here are the facts:

Cy Young Winner Justin Verlander threw the pitch…

It was a 94mph fastball…

Vadespin is not wearing a cup…

So for the second day in a row, you think you’re having a bad day? go play in rush hour traffic.

I’m still waiting to hear back on the funeral arrangements for his dick.

            -NFL Free Agency began! NFC west rivals Seattle and San Francisco somehow found the real life Madden “Salary Cap Off” option and pretty much signed every B/C-level player they could to compliment their already potent offenses and deadly defenses. 

In fact, keep it hush-hush because the commish is always listening but I heard both Organizations wanted to play with their new toys a little early, so Seahawks coach Pete Carroll and 49ers coach Jim Harbaugh organized an impromptu scrimmage at an undisclosed location.

Luckily, The WST knows people and brings you this exclusive footage from the game…
Damn.  looks like the 49ers win that round.  Don’t worry Seahawks fans, there’s still plenty of time to sign more dudes before kickoff weekend in September.


WEDNESDAY
            -Dwight Howard returned to Orlando last night and continued to his recent habit of looking like the player he was in the Magic City by scoring a season-high 39 points and 16 rebound to lead the Lakers over the Magic 106-97.

He also made himself look like a complete tool doing it.
Jersey may be a different color but he's still the same punk-ass kid he was with the Magic. When you’re rich and winning, who’s going to tell you to stop though?

-Also, I see white smoke and we have a new Pope!  Let’s welcome him!
Afterwards, he said thanks but no thanks. I guess ESPN had already hired him earlier in the day, so he decided to hand the title to the runner-up from Argentina. 

So why the grand entrance there?  You know Ray can’t turn down camera time…

THURSDAY
-Selection Sunday is two days away.  March Madness starts next week and announcer Gus Johnson is already in mid-tournament form with his trademark ”OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!”

That's Gus yesterday in ROUND ONE of the Men’s B1G Ten Conference Championship.

It’s a damn shame he won’t be calling Tournament games this year.  I’ll take him over Dickie V’s monkey ass anyway.

Also Thursday, Louisville Beats Villanova to advance to the “Final Four” round of the Big East Tournament. 

Afterwards, Bill Clinton showed up in the locker room for some reason to kick it and mug for some camera shots.
Well, I know WHY he showed up…

BILL CLINTON: “Petino, heard you were in New York! Where da hoes at?”

RICK PITINO: “I got four top-notch broads waiting after we merc these Villanova chumps.  Get at me in the locker room after the game bro”

BILL CLINTON: “Say no more, I'm there my dude!”

FRIDAY
            -Visited Portland for my buddy’s wedding this summer.  It’s a different place, but it’s my kind of town…
See what I mean?

WEEKEND WATCH!
What you should be doing this weekend if you know, you’re not drunk or doing something better

CHAOS UNLEASHED
            -This time tomorrow, on my signal, unleash hell and don’t look back.

St. Patrick’s day is Sunday so that means the streets should be quiet tonight as everyone gears up to get stupid tomorrow. 

I know quite a few people who are sleeping over at apartments and houses tonight just so they can get up ready to rage tomorrow morning.  I got someone sleeping on my couch tonight myself! 

Finally, shout-out to my home girl Mahreen Mirza who hit me up in the early hours of the morning to shoot the shit, as we both happened to be the only people up.

 I was working on this post.  She was trying to write a 15-page paper due Monday for her Grad School class at DePaul.

Why did she spend her entire night working on a paper due Monday?

“I’m doing it tonight so I can sleep all day tomorrow, go out Saturday, and not have to worry about it Sunday!”

Smart woman. 

Rest well today young warrior.  For tomorrow we ride into history.

-WST

2 comments:

  1. wheres my shoutout jerk. or was it scheduled on international womans day?

    ReplyDelete
  2. YESS I LOVE IT! WOOT WOOT!

    ReplyDelete