Friday, March 8, 2013

FULL CIRCLE FRIDAY: I'M BAD!


All the stories you know and ones you don’t, but should. Welcome to FULL CIRCLE

MONDAY
-We begin in South Bend, Indiana as Women’s college hoops had a solid night as #2 ranked Notre Dame defeated #3 ranked Uconn in triple overtime, 96-87.

However, the REAL story was this dunk by Brittney Griner in Baylor's win over Kansas State…
 
Griner catches a lot of unnecessary jokes but that was a grown-ass man move right there.  Young lady has serious game.

            -Also, WHOA!  Check out this photo of a UFC event in Tokyo that captures the exact moment Mark Hunt knocks out Stefan Struve and breaks his jaw.
 
Yeah, you got knocked the fuck out kid.  Struve definitely won’t be eating solid food for a bit…

TUESDAY
-R.I.P. to Bill Moody, who was better known to dudes around the world as “Paul Bearer,” the Undertaker’s creepy, turkey-necked manager.
Moody was 58.

            -I love Canada.  They have great Ginger Ale.  Their gravy-fries (poutine) are superb and the Country has given me the coach of my favorite team (jury is out on him for now).

However, if this is how they train for the Football season, I don’t think I’ll be watching too many CFL games anytime soon.
 
Walk it off eh.  Walk it off.

Finally, check out this brawl between St. John’s Sir’ Dominic Pointer and ND’s Cameron Biedscheid.
Not shocking.  Anyone with the name Sir’ Dominic is more than likely going to have a few anger issues.

WEDNESDAY
            -Bears QB Jay Cutler and reality-something Kristin Cavallari have set a date for their wedding (July 13. I'll be waiting for my invitation.)
If you’d like to buy them a gift, the couple has registered at Williams-Sonoma as well as Crate & Barrel.

Actually, that’s Kristin’s shit.  If you want to get Jay a gift, just roll over to your local mall and stop at a Gadzooks, or are those not around anymore?  Regardless, Jay will be just fine with a beer bong and one of those glow in the dark marijuana leaf posters.

            -Also on Wednesday, former Northern Iowa receiver Terrell Sinkfield supposedly was clocked at a 4.19 at the University of Minnesota’s Pro Day.
As Eric Mangini said, I’d probably have to see this one to believe it, but the guy does look pretty fast.

 If he doesn’t make it in football, I’ll gladly pay him in McDoubles and 7-11 Slurpees to make quick runs to the Walgreen’s down the street when I run out of toilet paper or hot pockets.

THURSDAY
-Well…. There was that little Richard Sherman-Skip Bayless thing on ESPN’s First Take.
 Not going to lie, I like Richard Sherman but this was embarrassing and he comes off almost as big a prick as Bayless on this one.

            -JaVale McGee is quite the intriguing player.  He’s extremely talented, but sometimes tends to do a lot of dumb shit. However, he’s also a showman…
Don’t get too excited.  He'll pull off half a dozen head-scratchers before Monday.

FRIDAY
            -Dennis Rodman and Kim Jong-un in NBA Jam?  Dennis Rodman and Kim Jong-un in NBA Jam…

WEEKEND WATCH!
What you should be doing this weekend if you know, you’re not drunk or doing something better

SEE DEAD MAN DOWN!
            -Sometimes movies are best when they don’t get complicated.  Colin Ferrell deciding to kill everyone after Terrence Howard kills his wife and kid seems pretty straightforward to me. It also features that one chick from Prometheus.  Hopefully she doesn’t give birth to a giant squid in this one.

SEE OZ: THE GREAT AND POWERFUL!
            -See how the Wizard of Oz came to power. It’s got the F-Deuce!  What is the F-Deuce you ask?  Franco and Flying Monkeys!

REST FOR NEXT WEEKEND!
            -St. Patrick’s day is next weekend and the smartest thing you can do is save your body for the storm that’s coming. 

So that’s means I’m staying in this weekend right?  Hell no!  I have appearances to make.  I'm in high demand these days.  I didn't say do as I do, I said do as I tell you.

Enjoy your weekend kids.  Let’s do it again Monday!

-WST





No comments:

Post a Comment