Tuesday, March 19, 2013

TWO THUMBS UP, FOUR THUMBS DOWN TUESDAY



Every Tuesday, I’ll be sharing the little life’s pleasures that make me jump for joy and the terrible, awful things I want to spit on.

Two that earned my love:
1.THE MIAMI HEAT!
 After that dunk, LeBron also took Jason Terry's lunch money and gave him a wedgie.
As I've made it clear the past, I am not a personal fan of Lebron, D-Wade or any of that whole thing they have in South Beach, but if you’re a true Basketball fan, you have no choice but to respect and appreciate what No. 6 & Co. doing right now. 23 win in a row and counting…

2. MARCH MADNESS!

Half the fun in the first two days of March Madness is attempting to keep track of the games while also trying to look productive in work or class.  Get those boss buttons ready…

Four that earned my scorn:
1. ANDREW BYNUM!
Reports are that he's having season-ending surgery on both knees.  Not that there was a season to really being with for Bynum...

Season Stats: Zero points, zero rebounds, zero blocks, zero minutes, zero games, and a number of absurd hairstyles.  

$16.9 million well spent Philly!

2. LSU HARLEM SHAKE!
 JUST STOP IT!!! FOR THE LOVE EVERYTHING DEAR TO MAN, STOP!!!

On second thought, Les Miles is getting it.

HEYYYY!!!!! DO YOUR DANCE LES MILES!!!!  DON’T BLOCK MY SHINE SHAWTY!!!

3. 2013 NFL COACHES PHOTO!

Bellichick and Sean Payton didn’t show up for it.  I’d call them assholes but after taking a look at this, I don’t blame them.  Everyone looks really uncomfortable. 

Mike Shanahan looks like that one creepy uncle who scared the shit out of you at Thanksgiving and I’m still convinced Marc Trestman is really Bill Nye the Science Guy

4. ALCOHOL!

I’m going to try to stop for a bit…right after that March Madness Themed Flip-Cup Tournament for charity Saturday.

I could not make that up, I shit you not.

-WST

1 comment:

  1. thanks for the flip cup invite. im just hoping you will answer you phone after its over... could use another laugh this weekend bahaha

    ReplyDelete