Tuesday, February 5, 2013

TWO THUMBS UP, FOUR THUMBS DOWN TUESDAY!

Every Tuesday, I’ll be sharing the little life’s pleasures that make me jump for joy and the terrible, awful things I want to spit on.

Two Things that earned my love:
  1. Banshee on Cinemax:  The network formerly known as “Skinamax” has been cranking out quite a few good shows recently, Hunted, Strikeback and now Banshee. Check out an episode and TRY not to get hooked .
2. The Walking Dead Returns: This Sunday, it's on like a light switch.  Well not a Super Dome light switch, but you get my point.

Four things that earned my scorn:
  1. Will Ferrell: Think Bar Refaeli and that geek had a gross kiss?  Check out Ferrell’s Old Milwaukee Super Bowl ad that only appeared in Sherman, Texas; Ardmore, Okla; and Glendive, Montana.

2. Mike Lee: So we have Justin Tuck, Ndamukong Suh and...who the hell are you Mike Lee? I can't be the only guy who's been wondering what a Light-Heavyweight Boxer from Notre Dame with only 11 fights is doing on my damn TV or what he's done to get there. They might as well have put me in.  I would have sold the shit out of that Steak Melt.

3. Ravens WR Jacoby Jones: I guess when you throw 3 TD’s like Joe Flacco did, you deserve the MVP, but Jones was a BALLING Sunday at the Super Bowl with a sick TD catch and a 109 kickoff return for another score.  I wish I could show you the clip of his endzone dance but I will not be getting sued by the NFL.   I’ll just say he was getting saucy with it and those free dance classes I gave him paid off.

4. Beyonce in the Illuminati:
 
Pretty sure she's just throwing "The Roc" (Rocafella Records) sign up.  She can’t be in the Illuminati, she’s hasn’t made any sacrifices that I know of.

Now Jay-Z on the other hand…
-WST






1 comment:

  1. Her sacrifice was her soul, duh. Interesting coincidence that this demonic concert was followed up immediately with an extended army/jeep advertisement and then a 30 minute blackout to think about what we've done. Let's all go to our rooms and die in a hole lol.

    ReplyDelete