Tuesday, February 26, 2013

TWO THUMBS UP, FOUR THUMBS DOWN TUESDAY!


 
Every Tuesday, I’ll be sharing the little life’s pleasures that make me jump for joy and the terrible, awful things I want to spit on.

Two Things that earned my love:

  1. The Chicago Blackhawks: 16-0-3! These guys are your place after a house party dirty!  Even ESPN is starting to take notice and the booyah’s HATE talking about hockey!  Bitches love Hossa!
  2.  Jeopardy Tournament of Champions winner Colby Burnett:
Did you catch the Degeneration X “Suck It!” move at the end?  That’s a child of the 90’s if I ever saw one.

Four things that earned my scorn:
  1. The Daytona 500:  While I’m sure more than half of NASCAR fans go to SEE a crash, I’m also positive none go to be apart of one.  I don’t know what's the bigger disaster: the devastation caused by that car crash or “Two Quarters'” attempt to plant a kiss on Erin Andrews...

  1. Manti Te’o:  The Irish Linebacker was listed at 6’2 255 during his time at Notre Dame, but was measured at 6’1, 241 at the NFL Scouting Combine in Indianapolis yesterday.  Te’o would go on to run a disappointing 4.81 in the 40-yard dash and then blamed it on the stress and long days that the combine brings. Really? That's you're excuse?  "My girlfriend is keeping me up all night" would have been a better one.
  2. Desmond Bryant's Mugshot:  The Raiders Defensive Tackle was arrested Sunday Morning in Oakland for “allegedly going to a neighbor’s house inebriated and causing a commotion.” That’s not the fun part though, you ready for the fun part? Here comes the fun part…
YES! DERP FACE!

  1. Dennis Rodman in North Korea:
The “Worm” is in North Korea along with the Harlem Globetrotters to promote a little “Basketball Diplomacy” by visiting schools and playing pick-up games with locals.  Let’s hope he doesn’t head-butt or kick anyone important in the groin.  Wouldn’t want to start a war or anything…

-WST



No comments:

Post a Comment