Tuesday, January 22, 2013

TWO THUMBS UP, FOUR THUMBS DOWN TUESDAY




Every Tuesday, I’ll be sharing the little life’s pleasures that make me jump for joy and the terrible, awful things I want to spit on.

Two Things that earned my love:
  1. JR Smith smoking Kris Humphries after the Nets win last night:

 You'll never win Kris...

  1.  Summer 2013 pretty much just for this movie:

Four things that earned my scorn:

  1. Wes Welker’s Wife:  Anna Burns Welker got a little pissy after watching her guy’s team lose to the Ravens and threw a few parting jabs at Ravens Linebacker Ray Lewis via Facebook..  Burns Welker brought up the fact that Ray has 6 kids by 4 different women, was acquitted for murder, supposedly paid off the family of the victims in those murders and suggested this behavior was not worthy of being called a Hall a Fame player. Anna is 2005 Miss Hooters International.  Just so you know how serious to take her.  Someone should inform her that the only thing that matters in determining a HOF player is what he does ON the field.  Someone should also inform her that my table is done with our meal and that we’d like the bill split.  UPDATE: She released a half-assed apology statement this morning via Larry Brown Sports Blog.  I hate when people do things like this, you know she meant every word of what was said.
  2. Jumping the Gun:  So last week in TTFT, I told you the Rock would be wrestling in the Royal Rumble last weekend.  Turns, out I jagged and it’s THIS Sunday.  I know most people are either like “what?” or “who gives a damn?” but I’m a perfectionist bro.  I’m better than that!  I jumped the gun back in the fall during a Fantasy Football draft and almost took Victor Cruz right from under my buddy’s nose.  One problem though, I got too excited and tried to select him out of turn, my buddy caught on, took Cruz and ruined a beautiful dream of having him and A.J. Green as WRs in my lineup. Shit! Jumping the gun really blows
  3. This high school wrestling match from Madison, South Dakota:
I'd say that's two points, near-fall for the light fixture.

  1. Jim Harbaugh’s Face:  He’s 15 months YOUNGER than his brother (to the right for uninitiated) and looks like a crazy person compared to John. That’s what 12 seasons in the NFL will get you.


No comments:

Post a Comment