Thursday, January 31, 2013

Things you don't want to hear Super Bowl Sunday.


“We’re out of Cool Ranch Doritos!”

“God wanted me to win this game!!!” (Oh Raymond Lewis)

“Hey, can I smoke a square in here!”

“BROSEPH!”

“Bro, try some of this Deer Antler Spray”

“I’d like you guys to meet my girlfriend, Lennay!”

“Do you have a spare bedroom bro? She’s into me and I’m trying to get that Jeff Smoker” (go to Urban Dictionary)

“I don’t think Beyonce is that hot.”

“Microwave isn’t working!”

“Guess who brought a Taco Bell 12-Pack case?!”

“NO MORE WINGS!?” (Damn you to hell Wing Man!)

“She USED to be your girl but now she’s MY girl!”

“BAYBBEEE, I wanna go home!”

“And that’s the 7th field goal of the game folks!”

“I’ve been a 49ers fan all my life, my dad is from San Francisco.” ßBORN IN MILWAUKEE

“So they’re brothers and they’re playing against each other?”

“This game blows.”

“I’ve been a Ravens fan all my life, I’m from Miami. Ray Lewis and Ed Reed went to the U!” ßMOVED FROM MIAMI WHEN HE WAS ONE!

“WHO INVITED YOU HERE BITCH?!!”

“Looks like he may have torn his ACL on that play.

“We’re out of beer!”

“Alright, your friends have to leave, I need to catch up on Real Housewives.”

“Toilet’s broken!”

“Think your girlfriend will mind if you give me a ride home sexy?” ßSHE DEFINITELY WILL!

“Is there a problem here bro?”

“Can I grab one of your beers?” ßALREADY IN HIS HAND AND OPENED!

“I’m about to hit her with the Vinny Chase game.”

“Hey sweetie, its mom, am I interrupting the game?”

“Brought some wine bro.”

“Brought my iPod, can we listen to music?”

“Hey, wanna take me on a quick run at halftime, it’ll be quick” ßNEVER IS.

“Bro, Michael Crabtree looks good in those pants!”

“Take me by my house so I can change before we get there.”

“We’re out of tequila!”

“Police. Can you open your door? We have a noise complaint”

“Don’t tell me how to DJ my own remote!”

“I know you’re girl is here man, but can you dive on a grenade for me low key?”

“Do you have anything for vegetarians?”

“So what’s up with you two?”

“Think you can come scoop me from work and bring me over?”

“You didn’t call squatters on that seat man.”

“You think anyone will care if I just piss outside?”

“I want to lick that Guacamole off you.”

“FIRE!!!!!”

“WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THE TV DUDE!!??!”

“BAYYYBE, is Tom Brady playing in this game?”

"It's too cold in here!"

"It's too hot in here!"

“Dude, I’ll bust out the Ray Lewis Squirrel dance RIGHT here!”


-WST

No comments:

Post a Comment