Friday, February 7, 2014

FULL CIRCLE FRIDAY-NO FUTURE IN YO FRONTIN!


All the stories you know, and ones you don’t, but should. Welcome to FULL CIRCLE FRIDAY

MONDAY
-SEAHAWKS DOMINATE THE SUPER BOWL!!!! BEAST MODE...DANCE!!!!
Looks like a swole-ass Kool-Aid man with all that red but he's a champion, he can do whatever the hell he wants.

-Now while Beast Mode is always welcome on the football field or dance floor, it's ill-advised when dealing with referees...
Bad form Joakim.  I'll let it slide though.   I remember the first time I saw Half-Baked too...

TUESDAY

-The Kansas City Royals...pretty good at advertising...
Still pretty bad at Baseball.

-Sochi...
Welcome to Russia....

WEDNESDAY

-National Signing day and Eastern Michigan University signs a 6'4 Defensive End by the name of Lion King Conaway (no joke!).  You know damn well where this is going...
Not easy being a Eastern Michigan fan but hopefully they'll be singing Hakuna Matata with Conaway's arrival.

- Chris Kaman: "I'm sorry, looks like I've run all out of fucks to give!"
And why should he?  Have you watched the Lakers lately?

THURSDAY
Warriors beat the Bulls 102-87 as the world's only walking, talking, 3-point shooting Golden Graham Steph Curry drops 34 points.

But fuck all that shit right now...

I was going through Facebook mobile on my phone the other day when I made the deadly mistake of sliding through feed too quick and accidentally liked SOMETHING...

What?  I have no clue.  And that scares the shit out of me.

What if I liked Infant Punchers Anonymous?

What if I liked an ad for penis pumps?!

What if I liked the Arizona Tea Party....Mountain Dew.... Panda Express...the American Hustle fan page??????????!!!

The horror!  The horror!!!!!!!!!  THE HORROR!!!!!!!!!!!

-One of Sochi's infamous strays infiltrated a Cross-Country Skiing course and started barking at Olympians during their training runs...
That's gotta be pretty annoying but the little fella still has noting on this mutt...

FRIDAY
-Former NBA star Stephon Marbury was ejected and locked up following an on-court fight in Beijing.  Personally, I think they're just tired of his shitty shoes.

WEEKEND WATCH!
What you should be doing this weekend if you know, you’re not drunk or doing something better…

SEE THE MONUMENTS MEN!

It's like Saving Private Ryan!  Actually it's not like it at all...I just figured I'd say so since both DO have Nazis and Matt Damon!

WATCH THE WALKING DEAD!

It's back!  Things went pretty apeshit pretty quick in December's mid-season finale.  Should be interesting to see what Rick and Carl Grimes have up their sleeves next.

DON'T WATCH THE OLYMPIC OPENING CEREMONIES!

If I wanted to watch three-plus hours of people from around the world trying to cram into a stadium, I would have taken a folding chair to the Jersey Subway last weekend...

FRIDAY SHOUT-OUT!
Recognizing whomever the hell I want!
Shout-out to New York's Jonah Rechnitz.  Two Super Bowls ago, this sick bastard threw down $1,000 on 50-to-1 odds that the first score of the Super Bowl would be a safety...

Tom Brady gets flagged for intentional grounding in the the end zone. Ka-Ching.  $50,000.

This year, he throws down $500 dollars on the same prop bet...

Manny Ramirez snaps the ball over Robo-Manning's big-ass dome.  $25,000.

$75,000 in two of the last three Super Bowls...now here's the kicker:  he donates it all to charity.

I guess you can afford to do that when you're a real estate mogul like ol' Jonah up there (I suddenly hate him now).

But seriously, Congratulations Jonah, you're better than all of us...

See, I'm honest with myself.   I know that if I made that bread, the only charity it's going to is the WST Social Fund.

They say a Saturday Night is a terrible thing to waste.

 Football is over, so it's time to get crafty with the weekends!  See you next week. What's a bath without bubbles?

-WST

No comments:

Post a Comment