Friday, November 15, 2013

FULL CIRCLE FRIDAY-OH MY GOD!




All the stories you know, and ones you don’t, but should. Welcome to FULL CIRCLE

MONDAY
-Diabolical Peyton Manning?
He’s got fiendish plans to personally spit on EVERY Papa John’s Pizza…IN THE WORLD!!!!

-It isn’t easy being a Hockey Ref Man…
Such a shame.  He didn’t even get a bedtime story with that.  


TUESDAY
-Lakers Guard Xavier Henry and Pelican Center Jeff Withey were teammates at the University of Kansas…
But I don’t think Withey will be giving out any handshakes or bro-hugs at the next Alumni function.



            -Always dance like no one is watching…
Even when hundreds of people really are.

WEDNESDAY
            -The PERFECT Larry David picture.  Cue the "Curb your Enthusiasm" theme...

At least Justin Bartha and Nelly both look like they're having a good time and at least Larry's sock game is tight.

            -Leslie Barrett has Bell’s Palsy (temporary paralysis on the right side of the face for the unfamiliar) and decided to incorporate it into one of the better Halloween Costumes you’ll see this year.
The great thing is that Leslie’s face will recover.  McKayla Maroney’s?  Not so much.

THURSDAY
            -Colts beat the Titans 30-27 and clinch the AFC South in the process as Super-Nerd, Andrew Luck passed for 232 yards and rushed for one TD, but fuck all that...

I went to a playoff game at my old High School with some friends last weekend and I came to the realization of a couple things…

Things like I should never go to a H.S. Football again...because I watched a bunch of teens play with the same mindset I bring to the pro game, and I’m pretty positive I came away looking like a d-bag.

Ref calls holding or unsportsmanlike conduct?  I start looking around, waiting for him to give me the player’s number so I can scream at the kid.

Pass interference in the end zone?  I’m expecting Mike Pereira to sit down next to me, give me a hot pretzel (it was cold), and explain if the official jagged or not

My Alma matter’s star receiver continually burns DB for the other team?  I start screaming, “GO AFTER NUMBER 12 EVERYTIME!!!!  HE’S SUSPECT, HE”S SOFT!!!!!!!!”

The crazy part is that there was a group of Dads a few rows in front, just looking at me the whole time and nodding their heads in approval.  They have the same problem and wanted to act like jackasses too, but can’t since they had their wives right next to them. 

So the moral of the story is to watch Football at home, it’s just better that way.

            -Texas middle schooler Reginald Wells received a four-hit combo by his assistant math teacher following an incident in which Wells walked up in the hallway, made a joke about the teacher’s favorite NFL team, then pushed the teacher’s shoulder.

When asked why he did it, the teacher stated that he was being bullied, so he just followed the advice offered by every Internet tough guy and slugged the kid. 

No word yet on the teacher’s favorite team.  I’m guessing Texans though.  Oh…and by the way, he’s been fired.           

FRIDAY
            -The PS4 launched at Midnight and Dez Bryant up and walked into a Dallas-area Best Buy and bought five consoles for people in line.
That Dez Bryant…whether it’s rabid video game-freaks or fantasy football owners, he keeps giving til it hurts!


WEEKEND WATCH!
What you should be doing this weekend if you know, you’re not drunk or doing something better…

COUNTDOWN TO THE HUNGER GAMES!
-First flick was pretty dope and Jennifer Lawrence is BAD so take a break from the movies this week and wait.

WATCH BOARDWALK EMPIRE!
            -Have we seen the fall of Chalky White and the rise of Dr. Valentin Narcisse?  Only two episodes left.


 LISTEN TO SMOOTH R&B!
            -That’s right dammit.  Get a little 112, some Jaheim, maybe a little Avant?
Mellow out.

FRIDAY SHOUT-OUT!
Recognizing whomever the hell I want!


Shout-out to people who can cook and cook well!  A buddy’s girlfriend has decided to be kind enough to come by the place this Sunday and make some game time snacks for the boys and I. All I need to do provide a clean kitchen and throw in few bucks. 

HOLY SHIT!  JACKPOT! 

I’ve been waiting for this for a couple weeks now because this girl can seriously throw down.  Back in September, she made a homemade Guacamole with lime so good, you’ll do despicable things for it. So I'm kind of counting on seeing some of that Sunday with whatever else she's got up her sleeve.

That’s a wrap.  Be strong when you are weak.  Be brave when you are scared.  Be humble when you are victorious.  Be badass every day.  See you next Friday!


-WST

No comments:

Post a Comment